8th October 2019, 02:44 PM
Degalaumesh

Are there any scholarships available for B.Tech candidates?

Hi, I am currently in my 1st year of B.Tech. Is there any scholarships available for me? Please let me know about all such scholarships and procedure to apply for those scholarships along with last date to submit application form.

8th January 2020, 01:54 AM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Are there any scholarships available for B.Tech candidates?

LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
LIC Golden Jubilee Fellowship is provided to the meritorious candidates who're pursuing graduation in any stream by LIC from any government or private colleges. To avail this Government Scholarship for Btech Students, the candidate's family income must not exceed INR 1 Lac per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?