30th September 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy for librarian post in Punjab?

Detail of d.lib holder job in punjab
please reply soon...

7th March 2016, 04:24 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any vacancy for librarian post in Punjab?

It is not possible for us to give details about the openings of librarian. To get details about the librarian you will have to open official website of each and every college. Mainly it happens that for librarian post colleges usually do not post in newspaper. So it very difficult to get any idea about the openings.

The best method to get information about any openings in college/school is to open official website and to click on the career section.

There only you will get full details and also about the required skills. Also you can subscribe those notices on your mail ID by submitting your full information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?