2nd February 2016, 11:31 AM
Prabu1984

Is there any way for a 48 years old lady to pursue 9th and 10 standard?

My mom has completed 8th standard and now she is @ her age of 48. Is it possible for her to pursue 9th and 10th standard? Please tell me is there is any possible way available.

2nd February 2016, 10:22 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any way for a 48 years old lady to pursue 9th and 10 standard?

Importance of Education in Life.

Nice to see your parents interest in the education field. As we know that education is most important thing of the human life and there is no age limit to study but to appear in the competition the age is limit. Any age candidate can study. If your Mom want to do study than they can do it but at this age what need to pursue in 9th or 10th class.

If they can't write or speak any language so they can learn it. I think that no need to pursue 9th or 10th class only simply learn study for ahead life.

So,don't worry about the age and study any course/language. Hope my answer will help you to get a solution. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?