29th May 2011, 10:47 PM
stealthsiso

Is there any way to join B.Tech course after clearing compartment in this year itself? Will I get admission in any other colleges after scoring 50% in rest of the subjects?

i got compartment in maths .Is there any way i can join btech course after clearing my compartment this year itself?will i get admission in any college? I got above 50 for rest of the subjects

2nd June 2011, 07:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to join B.Tech course after clearing compartment in this year itself? Will I get admission in any other colleges after scoring 50% in rest of the subjects?

For any candidate to join for any graduation course it is a must that the candidate should have cleared all the papers in 12th standard. You cannot join for the graduation course even if you have only one paper remaining. You will certainly have to wait for a year for the same. Also for the engineering course you should have appeared for the entrance exams. Since you have a back paper in maths it is not advisable to take up engineering. It will be advisable to choose a stream where you wont have to pursue mathematics as a subject.
8th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way to join B.Tech course after clearing compartment in this year itself? Will I get admission in any other colleges after scoring 50% in rest of the subjects?

i have got a compartment in maths overall i have got 57% in rest of the subjects can i get admission if i clear more than 55%
14th June 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I have got compartment in 2 mathematics.. Please tell that i'am eligible for B.Sc. Computer Science or not?
and if yes then please do tell some good colleges from where i can persue my degree.

REPLY ME ASAP : [email protected]
6th July 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I have compartment in physics and computer science but computer science is my additional subject i am cleared all theory exam of physics and computer science but yet to be clear only theory exam of any one subject can i take admission to any chennai engineering college for B.E in mechanical plz tell me i want to tke admission without wasting my time of one year
25th July 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

tell me how to do engineering after10 2 pass by compartment
2nd August 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the exact date of nonmedical compartment result
22nd August 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in tybsc in 4 subjects and passed in only praticals and drugs and dyes .want to clear how
29th August 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

is there be any way to get a part time job along with b.tech if u hv then please tell me i m very pleased of it
27th March 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

if one has compartmental in maths and he gets selected in aieee and ojee. can he opt for btech after clearing that subject that year itself?
28th May 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have got compartment in maths.Can i get admission through aieee the same year if i clear the compartment?
7th June 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i have got a compartment in maths overall i have got 57% in rest of the subjects can i get admission if i clear more than 72%
8th June 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

mah brother has got supplementary in puc in 2 subjctz so can he get a seat in enng stream i mean for btech plzz do rply m veri tensed of mah brother carrier plz do sugest o telme z it posible! waitn for ua rply! thnq
12th June 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunity to join BCA course at St. Xaviers' College
Ranchi after clearing compartmental exam in maths in July '12?
12th July 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

can i give compartment this year in maths and also give fresh exam next year
23rd July 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

FOR ALL CANDIDATES WHO HAS FAILED EVEN IF IN A SINGLE PAPER OUT OF FIVE CORE SUBJECTS HE CANNOT GET ADMISSION IN ANY AIEEE OR IITJEE BASED COLLEGES THIS YEAR FOR SURE....ALSO EVEN IF YOU CLEAR THE COMPARTMENT PAPER YOU WILL REMAIN INELIGIBLE TO GET ADMISSION THIS YEAR....SO BEST OF LUCK AND TRY NEXT YEAR.......

ANY OTHER QUERY PLZ POST.....
25th May 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

What if i get compartement in physics in cbse. .? And after clearing compartment in august can i get admission to collage?
1st June 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i got compartment in maths this year& i want to apply for 10 2 technical entry....
So can i apply for this plz answer me...
5th June 2014, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

I have got compartment in physics this year in class 12 cbse exam. when will the compartment exam be held? Shall I got any opportunity to get admission in b.tech/mbbs/degree course this year itself? If yes, where?kindly send me reply at [email protected] as early as possible. If not, what will be best for me in future career?
30th June 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

12th class cbse me chemistry me compartment hai to b tech me admission ho sakta hai ya nahi?
13th August 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

The result of compartment exams are not matching with admission dates od engineering colleges then how can i get the admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?