3rd October 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there NEET for Gujarat? I am studying in class 12th

i am studying in class 12 PCB from Gujarat i want to know that whether NEET is there for Gujarat or we have GUJCET

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  2. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  3. Selection procedure in NEET-UG at Gujarat?
  4. Detailed information about NEET for 12th Science candidate?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in NEET if pursuing 12th NIOS? -- [New]
  6. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  8. What steps are to be taken to do MBBS after 10th?
  9. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  10. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  11. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  12. How many colleges are there in Gujarat offering integrated MSc program? I am studying in 12th science in Gujarat Board
  13. What rank I have to achieve in NEET to get admission in best Medical College with scholarship?
  14. Am I eligible to apply in NEET if pursuing 12th GSEB?
  15. Can I be eligible to get 15% quota in AIPMT exam after passing 12th from KV?
  16. Will medical colleges of Gujarat take admission through NEET or will it take admission through own CET exam? Is there any exam center in Delhi for the same?
  17. Am I eligible for NEET while appearing in 12th class
  18. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
13th October 2015, 09:54 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there NEET for Gujarat? I am studying in class 12th

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance test. This exam is no more conducted and is replaced by the All India Pre Medical Test. NEET was earlier conducted by the CBSE for MBBS and BDS programmes but AIPMT is held now in place of it.

NEET or AIPMT is a national level exam in which candidates from all states of India can apply for admission in undergraduate medical course like MBBS, BDS etc. So being from Gujarat you are eligible for this exam.

Minimum of 10+2 passed or appearing with PCB subjects group and the age limit is 17 years on 31st December of year of examination is required to be eligible for the exam.

GUJCET is the common entrance test and is a state level entrance exam for undergraduate courses in engineering, medical etc. You can apply for GUJCET as well as AIPMT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?