16th January 2012, 07:18 PM
I.Pavithra

Is there nutrition or dietetics or food management course available for PG program in Madurai Kamaraj University(Madurai)? When will the admission procedure be occurring?

Is there nutrition or dietetics and food management course for PG in Madurai Kamaraj University,Madurai?..
When will the admission open?.....please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Is there Nutrition or Dietetics and Food Management course for PG in Madurai Kamaraj University? When will the admission open?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  3. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  5. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  6. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  7. Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?
  8. How can I do internship in Dietetics department of AIMS after completion of B.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  9. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D. in Food and Nutrition
  11. Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  12. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  13. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  14. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  15. What is the procedure to pursue the course in nutrition and dietetics from IT college lucknow
  16. Need full information regarding Ph.D value for getting government job?
  17. How to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Clinical nutrition course?
  18. How may I get scholarship for distance learning MBA program in Madurai Kamaraj university?
23rd May 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there nutrition or dietetics or food management course available for PG program in Madurai Kamaraj University(Madurai)? When will the admission procedure be occurring?

Is Msc physics in regular madurai kamraj university approved by kerala university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?