21st August 2011, 12:16 PM
akankshasharma07

Universities which offer M.Tech Electronics through correspondence?

I completed my B.Tech(ECE) this year now I wanted to do M.Tech(electronics) through correspondence.
Kindly tell me the universities which offer these courses and their fee structure in detail and their procedure to get enrolled.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering MSc electronics course through correspondence?
  2. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Universities with fee expense offering correspondence 1 year B.A. program for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  5. Universities which offer M.Tech electronics through correspondence? I have completed my B.Tech ECE
  6. Colleges that offer M.Tech Electronics and Communication course in part time or correspondence? Any college in Punjab, Haryana or Delhi?
  7. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  8. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  9. Names of the universities offering correspondence course?
  10. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  11. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  12. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Ed in Lucknow -- [New]
  13. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  14. List of colleges providing M.Tech Electrical Distance Learning?
  15. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  16. Date of upcoming B.Ed entrance exam?
  17. How to join M.Tech in local universities after completing B.Tech Electronics and Control engineering with 59.67%?
  18. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
12th January 2012, 03:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities which offer M.Tech Electronics through correspondence?

To pursue M.tech the minimum qualification required is B TECh/BE or equivalent degree from recognized University.Admission procedure and even the fee structure of the college varies from one another.Basically the fee structure of this course is around Rs. 9000 per Semester.

Colleges which offers distance course in M.tech :-

Vinayaka mission Research foundation Deemed University

Institution of Engineers

Lingaya's Institute of Management and Technology

Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology

Biju Patnaik University of Technology Orissa

Kamla Nehru Institute Of Technology

Gautam Buddh Technical University

Dadasaheb Kannamwar College of Engineering

Nagpur University Maharashtra

Punjab Engineering College.
12th January 2012, 07:38 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

LIST OF TOP COLLEGES FOR M.Tech IN CIVIL IN INDIA

Indian Institute of Technology Chennai

Pondicherry Engineering College Pondicherry

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,

Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur

Punjab Engineering College

National Institute of Technology Calicut

University Maharshi Dayanand University

Biju Patnaik University of Technology
20th February 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.Tech(ECE) two year before now I wanted to do M.Tech(electronics) through correspondence.
Kindly tell me the pondicherry universities which offer these courses and their fee structure in detail and their procedure to get enrolled.
20th February 2012, 08:34 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: Universities which offer M.Tech Electronics through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akankshasharma07 View Post
I completed my B.Tech(ECE) this year now I wanted to do M.Tech(electronics) through correspondence.
Kindly tell me the universities which offer these courses and their fee structure in detail and their procedure to get enrolled.
hi,
To pursue M.tech the minimum qualification required is B TECh/BE or equivalent degree from recognized University.Admission procedure and even the fee structure of the college varies from one another.Basically the fee structure of this course is around Rs. 9000 per Semester.

Institution of Engineers

Punjab Engineering College.

Apart from that Contact this details as follows

Phone:044-28588736
044-42075755
Contact person : shakthivel
mobile: 09840234060
20th March 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Is punjab engineering college provide correspondence m.tech in e.c.e? and pls tell me the procedure for joining the m.tech correspondence. and also fee structure.
15th May 2012, 11:58 PM
chillarboy
Member+

the fee structure of the college varies from one another.Basically the fee structure ofthis course is around Rs. 9000 per Semester.
Institution of Engineers
1st April 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I completed my btech in electronics and communication .I want to do mtech in same through distance learning.please tell me the universities in cochin which is offering this
2nd April 2014, 02:44 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

I don't know the reason why you want to do M.Tech in Electronics through Correspondence.

If you have got any job opportunity or working in some organization, then this would be a better choice.

Otherwise, I suggest you to opt for this course in regular mode itself.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

GATE Exam is a best choice for the candidates.

In Correspondence mode, each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for this course.

Some of the popular universities will be as follows

Nagarjuna University
Jadhavpur University
Thapar University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
University of Burdwan, West Bengal
Gautam Buddh University
Nagpur University
Vinayaka Missions University etc.

Choose the University in and around you and know the selection procedure to get admission for this course.

Crack the selection procedure by cracking the Entrance Exam and join this course.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?