15th March 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Which university is better for B.Ed and MCA courses?

respected sir/ mam
i want to know about the b.ed and mca courses. which university is better for these courses since my marks are not so good. i have got only 47% in my b.com pass course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?
  2. Will it be a good choice of doing MBA from Symbiosis after the completion of Graduation?
  3. What should I do after completion of BA graduation? -- [New]
  4. EIILM university is good for MCA distance course?
  5. In which branch of MCA to take admission, Management, Science or Engineering?
  6. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  7. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  8. Date of SLET exam in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure and syllabus?
  9. Date of SLET exam in Andra Pradesh? Procedure and syllabus for it?
  10. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  12. How many courses are there in IGNOU and which are they?
  13. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  14. Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs and other government purposes? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure for B.Ed course of UP state?
  16. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  17. Can I do MCS after BCA without Maths?
  18. How to get IT jobs after MCA? Any helpful short-term courses? How to pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA?
9th July 2011, 03:26 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which university is better for B.Ed and MCA courses?

hi friend,
you can opt for pondicherry university through entrance for MCA courses.
But also you choose Prist University Thanjavur centre for the courses you like.
So, you can try in both u7niversities.

All the best.
10th July 2011, 12:45 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Which university is better for B.Ed and MCA courses?

Hi friend,

Always my option goes to Pondicherry University.

This university is better for all the courses. That too for MCA you can join in direct exam for university, or through CENTAC councelling.

If you get more percentage you will be placed through campus placement program .

Otherwise you can clear NET exam and you can become as Lecturer in any of the colleges.

Other universites like
1.Prist University
2.Annamalai University
3.Delhi University
4.Thiruvalluvar University.

You can also in these also.

All the best for your brightful future.
18th July 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university is better for B.Ed and MCA courses?

What is better course mca or b.ed ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?