13th November 2009, 01:45 AM
akashdip

Want info about m.sc in computer science

i'm a student of computer science hons final year, i want to do m.sc. in India but i don't know much about the eminent universities (like BHU,JNU, OSMANIA university, DELHI univ, CALCUTTA univ etc )n their eligibility criterion n entrance test. please help me with info as early as possible. thank u.

24th November 2009, 06:42 PM
explore_urself

Default Re: Want info about m.sc in computer science

To get admission in M.Sc, you must possess a Bacholer degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) in Physical Science/ Chemical Science/Electronic Sciences/ Mathematical Sciences/Computer Sciences from a recognized University/ Institute
OR
B.E./B.Tech. degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) in any discipline.

Each university conducts its own Entrance exam for these disciplines. You must be aware about these details.
24th November 2009, 07:00 PM
hemraj87

Thumbs up Re: Want info about m.sc in computer science

hi..
if you want to M.S.C than eligibility is:55% marks in your graduation(50% for reserved category)
every university conducts own entrance test.

if you want to know more info than visit their official website.

best of luck...@@
24th November 2009, 07:15 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

there is nothing to worry dear,

i think except CU all universities conduct there own entrance exam.

just visit the websites of all the universities.
25th November 2009, 03:05 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

hii,eligibility for msc is 55% that is your aggregate,and every university of eac state conduct their own exams,so do visit their official websites for more details
25th November 2009, 02:48 PM

better you contact IIT.This is the first choice in india. Second is in chennai anna University.
9th December 2009, 10:24 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

apply for jam,this test to join iits
15th December 2009, 10:13 PM
shweta guleria

there are 50% eligibility. each university have their own course.
31st December 2009, 02:20 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

Hi, for taking admission in master degree in these universities you first have atleast 50% marks in graduation and you will have to give there entrance exam for these university ,
the link is
<www.bhu.ac.in>
<www.du.ac.in>
<www.jnu.ac.in>
<www.caluniv.ac.in>
<www.osmania.ac.in>. here you can find the remaining detail.
30th January 2010, 10:23 PM
Senior Member+++

you can apply for iit
or you can go for anna university
10th February 2010, 11:18 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

you can apply for anna university , this university is best for computer relate courses. and you are get 50% marks in graduation level to get the admission on this university.
15th May 2010, 08:45 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

the details are here
Diploma/Degree : Degree
Course : Post Graduate
Duration : Four semester course
for more details visit
http://www.du.ac.in/course_details.html?department_id=Computer+Science &coursename=M.+Sc.+in+Computer+Science&course_id=8 35
1st March 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have passed my b.sc examination from panjab university(chandigarh).i want to get admission in m.sc computer science,what are the best option for me to get admission in banaras hindu university,varanasi.
3rd August 2020, 12:05 PM
deepikapandey9999

Online MScs in Information Technology 2020

After earning an undergraduate degree, you might be ready to begin your career. Alternatively, you can choose to continue your education by enrolling in graduate school and earning your master’s degree. This provides a more advanced understanding of your field and allows you to qualify for higher positions.

What is an Online MSc in IT? The field of information technology focuses on the database and technology needs of a business. Courses involve computer science and engineering, information analysis and management, and network administration. Because a large part of IT incorporates offering support to others, courses may also focus on communication, cooperation, or management. Through your studies, you should be completely comfortable creating and maintaining a corporate database or network.

Holding a master’s degree often makes it much easier to enter and succeed in a career. Students often benefit from gaining qualifications for advanced positions and earning a higher salary than would be possible otherwise.

Before enrolling in a Master of Science in IT program, it is important that you research the cost of earning a master’s degree. The specific school and program you choose will influence tuition greatly. Additionally, choosing to study online will typically reduce the cost somewhat.

While it may not seem like it at first, there are many different positions available in the field of IT. You probably initially think of the IT support workers who work diligently to help the entire staff of a business with their technology challenges. It is also possible to work as a network engineer or system developer to create a database or network for a corporation. Database administrators are tasked with maintaining and managing these systems. Finally, there is also work on the analysis side of information technology that involves examining business information and compiling useful reports.

Begin your career in information technology. Search for your program below and contact directly the admission office of the school of your choice by filling in the lead form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?