27th January 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria for an Ex-Serviceman to join the State Services?

Respected Sir, I am retired from AMC last year in the rank of Subedar, Now I want to apply for State Services so I want to know what is the age criteria for an Ex-Serviceman to join the State Services? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st January 2017, 09:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria for an Ex-Serviceman to join the State Services?

Age Criteria Required for Ex-Servicemen to join State Services:

In order to be eligible for appearing in State Services Examination you are required to meet the age criteria and eligibility criteria.

>> Minimum Age Required for State Services - 21 years

>> Maximum Age Must not exceed - 30 years

For Ex-Servicemen category candidates, there is an age relaxation as per the government norms. So up to a maximum of 5 years in case of Ex-Servicemen and the maximum age will be 35 years.
3rd February 2017, 09:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria for an Ex-Serviceman to join the State Services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am retired from AMC last year in the rank of Subedar, Now I want to apply for State Services so I want to know what is the age criteria for an Ex-Serviceman to join the State Services? Please answer as soon as possible.
Age criteria for Ex Servicemen :=

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

Age relaxation:-

SC/ST- 5 years

OBC- 3 years

Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved)- 5 years

Ex-Servicemen (OBC)- 8 years

Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)- 10 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?