4th May 2018, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for Matriculation exam under Meghalaya Board of School of Education?

My son date of birth is 14 Mar 2005 and presently he is in class 9th. Is my son eligible to appear class 10th exam? Please, advise me as I am afraid whether he will be permitted to appear exam or otherwise. He is under Meghalaya Board of School of Education.

17th August 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for Matriculation exam under Meghalaya Board of School of Education?

My nephew age as on 1st march 2019 is 13 years 7 month. Is he eligible to appear matric , to be held in 2020 march? please, respond.
14th November 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for Matriculation exam under Meghalaya Board of School of Education?

What is the minimum age to appear self examination in mbose
31st January 2020, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the lowest age limit to appear HSLC Exam in Meghalaya Board
29th July 2021, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age limit to appear in cl-x under MBOSE
8th August 2021, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

At what age can appear mbose matric exam?
7th March 2023, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there a maximum age limit for a student to appear HSSLC Exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?