17th January 2013, 12:50 AM

What is the age limit for UGC NET entrance exam?

Wht is the age limit for ugc-net exam . Plz sent me the pdf format of model questions for computer science to my email idm . My id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for UGC NET entrance exam? Any age relaxation for girls?
  2. Is there any age limit to join as a Lecturer in Government Service after qualifying UGC NET lectureship?
  3. What is the age limit for UGC NET entrance exam?
  4. What is the limit of UGC-NET scorecard? It is necessary to reappear if limit is over? -- [New]
  5. Is there any age limit to join as a lecturer in government colleges to candidates who have qualified in UGC NET Lecturership?
  6. What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges?
  7. Complete information about ICWA? I have completed my B.Com
  8. If I give UGC exam after the age of 35 will I be able to teach in a university? Where can I apply for a job as a lecturer?
  9. Upper age limit for UGC NET exam? Procedure for NET exam?
  10. What should I do to get a lecturer job after completing MSc? I have scored above 60%
  11. Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?
  12. How to pursue a career as English Lecturer after doing M.A in English
  13. Qualifying marks, age limit, time and qualification required for UGC NET for general category?
  14. Can I become a lecturer in a college after scoring 60% in Masters in Philosophy? How useful is the M.Phil degree? Is it ok to directly do Ph.D?
  15. What is the age limit to apply for UGC NET?
  16. Is computer science and engineering one of the subjects under CSIR UGC NET? What is the upper age limit for JRF candidates
  17. Which courses do we need to complete to prepare for NET exam?
  18. Age limit for UGC NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
11th February 2013, 02:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for UGC NET entrance exam?

There is no age limit for UGC NET (lectureship). But for Fellowship, the upper age limit is 28 years. Syllabus for the exam can be collected from the website of CSIR UGC. Previous years questions can be collected from web. Further details can be collected from UGC portal.
15th January 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

It shall be considered age unlimited

Age30 "person can be applied

Some of the person problems whatsoever interested persons with personally
29th August 2017, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi, My Name is Pradeep Subramanya from Bangalore. I have done my Master's Degree in Computer Applications (M.C.A.) with aggregate of 59.8%. My current age is 36 Years( D.O.B. - 22.03.1981). I am very much interested in applying for Phd (Full Time) in Computer Field. Please advice as to how may I go ahead for it.

Regards,

Pradeep Subramanya
e-mail: [email protected]
30th August 2017, 02:37 AM
manjira...

NET(National Eligibility Test) is conducted by University Grant Commission. This entrance examination is conducted for two different posts-

>>Junior Research Fellowship &

>>Assistant Professor

The eligibility criteria to apply for NET are:-

<>Candidates should have scored a minimum of 55% marks in Master Degree or equivalent examination from a recognized university.

<>Final year candidates and candidates whose results are still awaiting can also apply for this examination.

<>The age of the candidates should be
  • JRF- not more than 28 years
  • Assistant Professor- No age limitation

Important Dates:-

Online application starts from 11th August,2017 till 11th September,2017.

Admit card from 3rd week of October, 2017.

Date of Examination is 5th November, 2017.

For more information you can check http://www.cbsenet.nic.in/
25th March 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

My name is Aloka. I have done my MBA (71%). Now, my age is 31. I am interesting in applying for phd. Please suggest me how I go ahead in my field.
Email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?