5th July 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What to choose between Mechanical and Electrical Engineer? I have scored 71.15% and 3628 merit rank

I get 71.15% and 3628 merrit rank i could n't dicide that choose between mechanical or electrical eng.
i want to get free seat

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in SVNIT Surat in B.tech programme like Mechanical, Electrical, IT?
  2. Which is a better course between Mechanical and Electricals
  3. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  4. Best colleges that I can choose for M.Tech within Andhra Pradesh? I have scored 6041 rank in Electrical Engineering
  5. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 2357 merit rank?
  6. Can I get CSE electronic, electrical, IT, Mechanical in BESU? I have scored 2476 rank in WBJEE
  7. How can I get admission in Diploma after ITI in Diesel Mechanic?
  8. What will be my rank if scored 134 marks in Manipal UGET? Can I get admission in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  9. Is there any seat vacant in any college of PU? I have scored 95.3 marks with 1230 rank in general merit list
  10. Which subjects should an Electrical Engineer choose for IAS exam? Will electrical engineering and zoology be helpful for me as mains paper? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the engineering colleges in West Bengal? I have scored 847 rank
  12. Can i get a course of my choice after scoring 187 rank in UPES Dehradun?
  13. Are B.Tech(CSE) students eligible for DMRC exam?
  14. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  15. Which post will I get after clearing my IES/EC exam? Are the posts available in Gujarat?
  16. Minimum marks required in GATE to secure a job in PSU? -- [New]
  17. What is the rank required for Kerala medical entrance exam after scoring 500 marks?
  18. Placement details of Silicon Institute of Technology and CV Raman College of Engineering?
31st October 2017, 01:53 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to choose between Mechanical and Electrical Engineer? I have scored 71.15% and 3628 merit rank

Mechanical and Electrical engineering are considered as evergreen branch of engineering with lots of job opportunities in private and public sector. Both streams are good, you can choose any of them according to your interest.

In final year of engineering, you can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and secure good rank to get job in top Public Sector Undertakings. Top Public Sector Undertakings are NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc.

Generally, electrical engineering is more preferred as compared to Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?