25th December 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete procedure for admission in Delhi University?

What is the procedure to take admission in delhi university..please tell me what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. procedure for doing MCA from Delhi University?
  2. Where and how to get admission for B.Ed course if I have completed graduation with 45% in Delhi University?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  4. What is the complete procedure for admission in Delhi University?
  5. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  6. Is it possible to complete graduation from IGNOU while doing from Sol Delhi University?
  7. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  8. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University? -- [New]
  9. Procedure of registration and admission in CS after graduation in B.Com Hons? Time taken to complete CS after graduation?
  10. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?
  11. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  12. How can I take admission in Delhi Polytechnic's?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  14. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  15. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  16. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University
  18. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
4th February 2012, 12:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete procedure for admission in Delhi University?

There are several undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral courses offered by Delhi University and the admission procedure for different courses vary. For some courses cut off marks is applicable and for some entrance exams are conducted. As you have not mentioned the name of the course so it is suggested that you follow the official website of Delhi University to get the admission details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?