3rd August 2012, 09:11 PM
pravin27693

What is the course about hardware after B.E, M.E and MCA?

i am study a computer engineering(B.E.) and my intrest in hardware .what is corse about hardware after B.E.,M.E.and MCA??

30th September 2012, 01:18 AM
labc

Default Re: What is the course about hardware after B.E, M.E and MCA?

Actually, B.E in computer science is itself a good software and hardware course.But if you further want to know about hardware then should go to M.E course. In M.E course there are wide range of optional papers. If you are interested in hardware then choose embedded system,VLSI design such like paper in M.E .
MCA is a complete software related course.So,only choose MCA if you are interested in software field.
30th September 2012, 11:49 PM
jasminsree

Actually, B.E in computer science is itself a good software and hardware course.But if you further want to know about hardware then should go to M.E course. In M.E course there are wide range of optional papers. If you are interested in hardware then choose embedded system,VLSI design such like paper in M.E .
MCA is a complete software related course.So,only choose MCA if you are interested in software field.

good luck...
10th February 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Currently i'm doing BCA like others i too have interest in computer hardware, but what course i should choose after BCA to learn about hardware,,,??
Thanking you,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?