20th January 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses for which I can apply after clearing GRE? I have done MBBS from India

I have done my mbbs from India.. I want to know what all courses can i apply to after clearing GRE..
What are the opurtunities available for post graduation?

21st January 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses for which I can apply after clearing GRE? I have done MBBS from India

where I get nata (architect)coaching centre in kerala?
21st January 2013, 04:49 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses for which I can apply after clearing GRE? I have done MBBS from India

hi,
you can do ms course after gre exam.

before going ms course , you have to clearing all these things;-

Appear for TOEFL

Deciding your course and university

Arranging Documents :

LORs :

Transcripts

Bank Statement

Affidavit

SOP

i hope you understand it.

thank you..........................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?