21st July 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff of government college? I have scored 78% in diploma

i got 78% in diploma last year. show me cutoff list of govt college.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff in KIT college, Kolhapur and Karad College of Engineering? I have scored 82% in MH MCA so can I get admission in these colleges
  2. Will I get admission in any college after scoring 66 marks? Caste wise cutoff of Pumba college?
  3. What is the cutoff marks required to join in chennai engineering college? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. Can I get medical seat in government medical college after scoring 196.5 cutoff under BC community
  5. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  6. Is there any chance to get BDS seat in government college? I have scored 185 cutoff
  7. Cutoff marks for government and private colleges in Indore? I have scored 50 marks in MPPET
  8. Will I get a seat in government college after completing 12th with 194.25 cutoff
  9. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I join government medical college? I have scored 195 medical cutoff
  11. List of colleges in Indore? Cutoff marks for government and private college in Indore?
  12. How to go for B.Arch in government college in maharashtra
  13. What is the cutoff required to get M.E seat in government college? I have scored 38 marks in TANCET
  14. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  15. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
  16. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 197.25 cutoff marks in Tamil Nadu MBBS entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. Any government college after scoring 23.333 marks in GATE and SC category cutoff in 20.54?
  18. What is the cutoff for B.Com honors in SD college and MCM?
28th August 2016, 03:02 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff of government college? I have scored 78% in diploma

In most of government colleges/university the admission in B.Tech/B.E course is offered after qualifying in entrance examination.

So, you have to appear for entrance examination and qualify in it for final selection for 2nd year course.

The common eligibility is candidate must have passed diploma from recognised university for some of examination the minimum required in diploma is minimum 60% to appear for examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?