23rd December 2011, 05:45 PM
Sahil gajanan Nagulwar

What is the detailed syllabus of NDA entrance exam? Where can I get the examination details? What should I do to score well in exam?

Hello Sir,
I m the studnt preparing for IIT-JEE bt more dan dat i wnt to join NDA.
bt bcoz of less information i m unable to get some information.
I just wnt 2 knw dat wats the detailed syllabus? & frm where i can get the examination detail? & last what should i do to score good in the exam?
thankyou very much
Your's obedient,
Sahil Nagulwar.

27th December 2011, 07:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the detailed syllabus of NDA entrance exam? Where can I get the examination details? What should I do to score well in exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil gajanan Nagulwar View Post
Hello Sir,
I m the studnt preparing for IIT-JEE bt more dan dat i wnt to join NDA.
bt bcoz of less information i m unable to get some information.
I just wnt 2 knw dat wats the detailed syllabus? & frm where i can get the examination detail? & last what should i do to score good in the exam?
thankyou very much
Your's obedient,
Sahil Nagulwar.
The syllabus of the NDA exam is as follows:

Mathematics
Algebra-Matrices and Determinants-Geometry-Trigonometry-Differential Calculus-Integral Calculus-Vector Algebra-Statistics-Probability.

GENERAL ABILITY TEST
English-Physics-Chemistry-General Science-History-Geography-Current Event

Complete detail including syllabus, important dates, information about application form etc. are usually given in the notification for the exam published on the official website of UPSC as well as on India's leading newspapers including the Employment News.
8th January 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the detailed syllabus of NDA entrance exam? Where can I get the examination details? What should I do to score well in exam?

My name is oladokun sunday 4rm ore in ondo state,i'm intresting in joining NDA i would i make it, i just want u to enligt me.thanks
9th January 2012, 06:00 PM
Ratna Shrivastava

Thumbs up Re: What is the detailed syllabus of NDA entrance exam? Where can I get the examination details? What should I do to score well in exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is oladokun sunday 4rm ore in ondo state,i'm intresting in joining NDA i would i make it, i just want u to enligt me.thanks
http://entrance-exam.net/upsc-nda-2009/
go through the website hope u'll do better in your examination.
All the best
25th January 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

helo .sir i m aakriti and hae just pased my 11th syllabus im preparing 4 iit jee but i m intrestd to join NDA plz help me i want to know the complete syllabus of NDA plz help me as soon as possible
12th April 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, this is deepak shukla currently studying 12th .I want to join nda please guide me i shall be highly obiliged by u
23rd April 2012, 10:50 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
sir, this is deepak shukla currently studying 12th .I want to join nda please guide me i shall be highly obiliged by u
Being 12th standard candidate your eligible to apply for NDA Examination . To apply for NDA Examination you should complete 12th standard in discipline from recognized university .

NDA stands for National Defence Academy . This Examination is organized by Union Public service Commission for every twice in a year .

Eligibility Criteria :-
  • The Applicant should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university .
  • The Applicant age should be 16 1/2 years to 19 year .
  • The Applicant should be Unmarried male candidate .
  • The Applicant should be Physically fit .
  • Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

You have to Note that , there is no minimum percentage of of marks required for NDA Examination . If you get pass mark then your eligible to get admission for NDA Examination and there is no relaxation is given for sc/st candidates . The Female and Married male candidates are not eligible for NDA Examination .

You may apply for this Examination in both the online as well as offline . The Important Notification for this Examination may published in Employment news paper and official website of UPSC .

Syllabus For NDA Examination :-

Important Dates for NDA Examination :-
  • Date of Notification :- 05/05/2012
  • Date of Receipt of Application :- 04/06/2012
  • Date of Examination :- 19/08/2012
24th April 2012, 01:40 AM
srinivas933

Sir,

NDA (National Defence Academy) exam is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year. I.e
NDA - l, NDA - ll.

NDA has three wings.
-> Indian army,
-> Indian navy,
-> Indian airforce.

ELIGIBITY CRITERIA :

-> The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state board of india.
-> Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
-> Age limits is 16.5 years to 19 years.
-> Candidate should be a citizen of india.
-> Candidate must be physically fit.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

1. Written test,
2. Interview,
3. Medical test.

For more details check visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th June 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

From which class should i start preparing for nda.presently i am a commerce student.studying in class 10th.
13th June 2012, 11:53 PM
guruvana244

Quote:
From which class should i start preparing for nda.presently i am a commerce student.studying in class 10th.

Being 10th standard candidate you are not eligible to apply for NDA Examination . To apply for NDA Examination you should complete 12th standard in discipline from recognized university .

NDA stands for National Defence Academy . This Examination is organized by Union Public service Commission for every twice in a year .

Eligibility Criteria :-
  • The Applicant should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university .
  • The Applicant age should be 16 1/2 years to 19 year .
  • The Applicant should be Unmarried male candidate .
  • The Applicant should be Physically fit .
  • Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

You have to Note that , there is no minimum percentage of of marks required for NDA Examination . If you get pass mark then your eligible to get admission for NDA Examination and there is no relaxation is given for sc/st candidates . The Female and Married male candidates are not eligible for NDA Examination .

You may apply for this Examination in both the online as well as offline . The Important Notification for this Examination may published in Employment news paper and official website of UPSC .

Syllabus For NDA Examination
:-

Important Dates for NDA Examination :-
  • Date of Notification :- 05/05/2012
  • Date of Receipt of Application :- 04/06/2012
  • Date of Examination :- 19/08/2012

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?