8th October 2012, 09:30 PM
rohit98x

What is the difference between MBA and PGDM?

helo.
will you tell me what is the diffrence between MBA and PGDM and which is more beneficial for the student in career point of view in present business world..

16th December 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between MBA and PGDM?

what is the difference between mba & pgdm?
23rd July 2013, 11:55 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the difference between MBA and PGDM?

Hi

There is no difference as long as course outline is concerned.

MBA is Masters of Business Administration
PGDM is post graduation Diploma in Managment

MBA is a degree
PGDM is a diploma

MBA is granted by university while PGDM is given by autonomous college/institute.

All IIMs give PGDM as they are autonomous.

many colleges in Mumbai such KJ somaiya or L.N Welingkar gives both. MBA through Mumbai university while PGDM through college itself

All the best
13th June 2016, 06:18 PM
krutikasharma

Default Re: What is the difference between MBA and PGDM?

PGDM stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Management and is often offered by institutions which are not affiliated to a university. MBA stands Master of Business Administration and is a more detailed version of the former. You can now sign up for a wide range of online MBA courses at ITM University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?