29th August 2020, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the different health and physical fitness requirements for female Air Hostess?

Hi, I have completed my BA and my height is 5.7 inches. I want to become an Air Hostess and join Indigo or Vistara or Air India. What are the different health and physical fitness criteria? Will there be any medical test for female candidates?

31st August 2020, 01:55 PM
ruckshana

Post Re: What are the different health and physical fitness requirements for female Air Hostess?

The different health and physical fitness criteria for female air hostess are:

• If the age of air hostess is 18 years then her weight should be 50kg with a height of 152 cms and if the age is between 20 to 26, in that condition weight must be 56 kg with a height of 152 cms.
• Eye vision should be proper, eye sight should be 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
• They can't wear glasses, instead they have to wear contact lenses.
• They should know how to swim (in emergency cases)

There are some medical tests for air hostess such as blood test, urine test, ultra sound, AIDS test, eye test, stool test, chest X-ray etc.
31st August 2020, 08:15 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: What are the different health and physical fitness requirements for female Air Hostess?

Physical requirement for an air hostess

Air hostess should be young, slender and good looking.
It should be in this way, that if the age of air hostess is 18 years then her weight should be 50 kg with a height of 152 cm and if age is between 20 to 26, in that condition weight should be 56 kg with a height of 152 cm.
31st August 2020, 11:13 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the different health and physical fitness requirements for female Air Hostess?

Eligibility Conditions :-
a)Must be 18 – 26 years of age
b)Should have minimum height of 157.5cm
c)Unmarried or married (depends on the airline)
d)Should posses graduate degree or a 10+2 degree in hospitality
e)Should be medically fit
f)Should be eligible for an Indian passport
g)Should have mastery in spoken English and other languages as required
h)6/6 uncorrected in both eyes in eye sight
2nd September 2020, 09:05 PM
Ritika Ritika

Default Re: What are the different health and physical fitness requirements for female Air Hostess?

Air Hostress should be Young, Slender and Good Looking. Their weight should be according to their height. If the age of the air hostress is 18 years then her wait should be 50kg with the height of 152 cm and if the age is between 20 to 26, in that condition weight should be 56 kg with the height of 152 cm.

All air hostress should wear high heels; they should wear at least 5-6 inches high heels.

They should have long nails and nail paint should necessary be there on nails.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?