26th September 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

What to do to get job in Railway or Military after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

What we do to get the job in Railway or Military after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? Is any other diploma or courses needed for that job?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a railway nursing job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  3. What can I do to get a job in military nursing service after completing BSc Nursing course
  4. What are the opportunities available after completing BSc Nursing? Date of start of Military Nursing Recruitment?
  5. Which country is best to apply for nursing job after completion of BSc Nursing? Procedure to apply for the job?
  6. How to get a job in Military Nursing? Can I apply for short service commission officers in Military Nursing
  7. What type of job I can get after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  8. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  9. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Steps to follow for getting nursing leader and management job after completion of BSc Nursing? -- [New]
  11. B.Sc in Nursing after 12th with Arts stream?
  12. How can I join Indian Military Nursing service after completion of BSc Nursing
  13. What qualification is needed to join Military Nursing job in India?
  14. What type of jobs we can expect to get in private sector after completion of B.Sc Nursing graduation?
  15. Will it be possible to get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc Nursing course?
  16. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  17. What is the examination pattern for Military Nursing jobs?
  18. Information about central government job notifications and military nursing notification? I have completing my BSc Nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?