18th December 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the duration of Obstetrics and Gynecology MD course? I am studying MBBS in Russia

i am a student who is studying mbbs in russia
and i am very interested to do obstetrics and gynaecology m.d
can you please tell me duration of years i have to study?

7th January 2012, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of Obstetrics and Gynecology MD course? I am studying MBBS in Russia

Can i do gynecology after doing Bsc. biochemistry
8th April 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of Obstetrics and Gynecology MD course? I am studying MBBS in Russia

I m studying mbbs in Mumbai ..how many years after mbbs I need to become gynaecologist .?????
11th June 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

duration of diploma in gynaecology and obstetrics course in russian
26th September 2016, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

How to join diploma class after completing mbbs from Russia but still not cleared mci examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?