19th May 2012, 12:49 AM
farhanthestar

What is the donation required to join in AL Ameen medical college in Bijapur, Karnataka?

what is the donation to join in AL AMEEN medical college is bijapur, karnataka

19th May 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the donation required to join in AL Ameen medical college in Bijapur, Karnataka?

I prepared for AIPMT but did not qualify. I want to do MBBS. Please tell me how to do.

18th February 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the donation required to join in AL Ameen medical college in Bijapur, Karnataka?

i want an admisssion in alameen for MBBS vt is the procedure.

19th February 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

when to apply for ncl for IIT 2013 admissions?

19th February 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

when should i apply for non creamy layer certificate for IIT 2013 admission now or is it necessary to apply only after March 2013?

21st June 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

My cut off is 183.5, will i get seat in AL AMEEN medical college in management quota

26th July 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the donation and fee structure and cut of marks in meet 2018 in al amin medical college Bangalore.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?