19th January 2012, 12:18 PM
sharma monica

How much will be the Donation to join Medical College without giving any Entrance Exam?

i want to join medical college without giving any entrance exam on the basis of donation please tell the donation fees approximately

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a seat in MBBS college to become a doctor?
  2. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  3. Is there any medical college in India which takes admission directly on donation basis and without entrance test?
  4. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  5. How to get admission in Polytechnic College without giving any entrance test? Is it possible to take admission without any donation?
  6. Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure for direct admission in MBBS?
  8. What is the fee structure for direct admission in MBBS?
  9. Donation free mbbs colleges -- [New]
  10. Will i be getting admission into any medical college through management quote offering 12 lacs?
  11. How to take admission in private engineering college without giving donation?
  12. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
  13. What is the donation required to join in AL Ameen medical college in Bijapur, Karnataka?
  14. In which private Medical colleges I can get seat with a donation upto 15 lakhs?
  15. How much donation is necessary for getting admission in Private Medical College?
  16. How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations?
  17. Is it legal to get admission in some engineering college through donation?
  18. What can I do if I am unable to crack AIPMT? I want to become a Doctor
21st January 2012, 10:31 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much will be the Donation to join Medical College without giving any Entrance Exam?

My dear friend.......
The processes of admission in SSN College of Engineering for B.E./B.Tech. courses is the merit
of students in class 12th examination.
The admission form for B.E./B.Tech. courses will be available in the month of June-July.
The admission form can be downloaded from its website.
and you can see formore detail at official website is http://www.ssn.edu.in/.

best of luck
19th May 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much will be the Donation to join Medical College without giving any Entrance Exam?

Why dosen't wbjee not become transparent by coming out with ranks for those appeared for MBBS?
19th June 2012, 06:36 PM
ADMISSION OFFICER

"DEAR PARENTS AND ASPIRANTS, WE PROVIDE CAREER GUIDANCE, CAREER COUNSELLING AND DIRECT ADMISSIONS IN COLLEGES ACROSS INDIA. WE ENTERTAIN MANAGEMENT QUOTA SEATS IN COLLEGES ALL ACROSS INDIA AT LOWEST RATES AND BY LEGAL PROCESS. STEP BY STEP PROCESS AND ON SPOT ADMISSION. SOME OF THE TOP COLLEGES ARE SRM UNIVERSITY,VIT UNIVERSITY,SATYABHAMA UNIVERSITY,MIT PUNE,MANIPAL UNIVERSITY,D.Y PATIL,M.S RAMAIAH,RVCE,PESIT,ETC IN ALL COURSES. ADMISSION FOR 2011-2012 SESSION FOR ALL COURSES HAS BEEN STARTED.

HURRY AS THERE ARE ONLY FEW SEATS LEFT. NO PROBLEM FOR LOW PERCENTAGE AND CHEAPEST RATES AVAILABLE....

FOR MORE DETAILS WRITE US AT [email protected] (PLEASE DO MENTION YOUR CONTACT NUMBER) OR CALL (08052428354)