22nd May 2019, 09:56 PM
yesyesyes

What is the eligibility criteria for applying BPSC for ex-serviceman in Indian Air Force?

Sir, I am ex servicemen and completed 20 years meritorious service in Indian Air Force and now my age is 39 years and I fall in General category. Now, I want to know that can I eligible for BPSC in ex-servicemen quota? What will be age relaxation and syllabus and procedures to get class 1 or 2 job in same?

29th May 2019, 08:40 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for applying BPSC for ex-serviceman in Indian Air Force?

Ex-servicemen can apply in BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) till the age of 45 years if the candidate belong to general category.

Candidates belonging to OBC category can apply till 48 years and SC/ST candidates can apply till 50 years.

Procedure to apply in BPSC:

<> Official website is the right source to fill the online application form. Visit the official website and click "apply now".

<> Once you get the application form, fill all the details asked in the form like personal details, educational details and so on.

<> Incorrect and incomplete details in the form will be cancelled. Check everything before submitting.

<> After the form is filled, Upload your latest photograph and signature and submit the application form.

<> At the end pay the examination fee through the right payment gateway.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?