28th August 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for PCS exam? I have graduated in hotel management

i m a graduated person in hotel management, so i want to know about what is the eligibility criteria for pcs exam up

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for PCS exam? Minimum qualifications required? I want to appear for PCS entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last date for the sale of Hotel Management application forms? What is the eligibility criteria for Hotel Management?
  3. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  4. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  5. Eligibility for Master degree in Hotel Management?
  6. Can I appear for PCS entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Eligibility criteria to join Pusa institute of hotel management
  8. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student? -- [New]
  9. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  10. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  11. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry?
  12. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  13. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  14. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students?
  15. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  17. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  18. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
11th January 2013, 08:22 PM
fight1

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for PCS exam? I have graduated in hotel management

PSC (Public Service Commission) conducts the entrance examinations for various posts under the government sector, for all India wide services like Civil services, Indian Engineering Services, National Defense Services, Combined Defense Services, Indian Forest Services, etc the entrance examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ).

Here is the eligibility criteria for PSC exams-

Both male and female candidates citizen of Pakistan domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab can apply for PMS exams.

Qualification:
Graduates in Second Division from any recognized university can apply for PMS Exams.

Age limit for the PMS exams is 21 to 31 years.

Candidate who belong to ST/SC/OBS/dependent of freedom fighter of exam conducting state will get 5 years age relaxation.

5 years age relaxation for army men who served army for atleast 5 years,national level players and PH candidates.

Thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?