5th November 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to join ME in Anna University? I have passed MCA from MS University

sir I have passed MCA(week end) in manonmanium sundaranar university,tirunelveli. Can I join annauniversity ME.
please send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  2. Eligibility for joining lecturer in CSE Dept on any anna university campus after completed my MCA and ME(CSE)
  3. Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I be able to join M.E in Anna University after passing B.E Civil?
  5. Is it possible to join M.E CS while doing final MCA under Anna University
  6. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ?
  7. List of top colleges for doing MCA? Is Anna university good or PSG?
  8. What are the requirements to join MCA in Anna University Chennai
  9. What is the reservation available for other state candidates in Tamilnadu? Cutoff marks of last year?
  10. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MCA in Madras University/Anna University? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?
  12. Can I join Anna University after scoring a good rank in AIEEE?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  14. How to do M.Tech in any government college without GATE?
  15. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  16. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  17. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  18. How to do MCA degree in Anna University
19th June 2012, 08:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to join ME in Anna University? I have passed MCA from MS University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I have passed MCA(week end) in manonmanium sundaranar university,tirunelveli. Can I join annauniversity ME.
please send me details on my mail id
Candidate seeking to pursue M.E. from Anna University has to appear in the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test [TANCET].

In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program in any of the following Departments with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University or Institution [45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category]:

i] B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. degree program or,

ii] B.Pharm/B.Sc. [Agriculture / Forestry / Horticulture / Fishery] degree program or,

iii] Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts, which are prescribed or,

iv] M.Sc. [5 years] Integrated Degree Program or,

v] B.Sc. [3 years] in IT related major courses and M.Sc. [2 years] in IT related major courses.
  • However, candidates with B.E./B.Tech./M.C.A./M.Sc. degrees obtained through week end courses and B.E./B.Tech. through distance mode are not eligible.
2nd May 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to join ME in Anna University? I have passed MCA from MS University

iam complited B.E in deemed university part time class but iam join M.E in anna university affliated college it is eligible or not
12th February 2014, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my bsc(c.sc) through regular Manner and I finished my MCA through distance education.can I eligible for m.e(c.sc)
14th April 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I have good B.E ..,pass percentage as 85 upto 6 th sem..i dint attend gae and tancet...is there any chance to do M.E. in anna university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?