24th November 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance tests available for pharmacy according to the new system wherein the common entrance tests have been scraped?

few days before i had asked a few queries to which i have not yet received a reply.... what are the entrance tests available for pharmacy according to the new system wherein the common entrance tests have been scraped?is the syllabus the same as that given in the site of maharashtra common entrance test b.pharm \when and where will the forms be available?pl revert back soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding entrance tests available for pharmacy students according to the renewed system? When would be the forms be available?
  2. How many kinds of Entrance Tests are there for M-Pharmacy course?
  3. Has the common medical entrance test replaced all other entrance tests? Can we write NEET can we write the entrance exam of JIPMER, AIIMS or CMC Vellore Entrance Tests?
  4. What all entrance tests I need to clear for Masters and Doctors in Pharmacy from Ohio, USA?
  5. For which national and state exams can medical students apply?
  6. Entrance tests for M.Pharmacy in India? Eligibility criteria for the entrance exam?
  7. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  8. When is the date for Ph.d entrance exam tests? -- [New]
  9. Procedure for getting admission in MBBS after 12th?
  10. Criteria for entrance in m.pharm? Will the universities like PU, PTU etc. will conduct there own entrance tests?
  11. What is the qualification required for admission in B.Tech?
  12. Details regarding upcoming Airforce entrance tests?
  13. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the age limit for MBBS?
  15. What is the upper age limit for MBBS EAMCET AP?
  16. Is current school system prepare us well after aptitude entrance tests?
  17. M.Tech. in Pharmacy Entrance Exams and Colleges
  18. How to become a sub inspector? What preparation is needed for the same?
25th July 2012, 08:18 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: What are the entrance tests available for pharmacy according to the new system wherein the common entrance tests have been scraped?

respected sir/mam,

entrance exams for pharmacy are as follows:

GATE EXAM
BITSAT EXAM
EAMCET EXAM
GGSIPU CET
GUJCET
GCET
RPET
Punjab CET
UP SEE
TNPCEE
GPAT
MHT CET
Manipal UGET
MP PMT
IIT-JEE
ORISSA JEE
NIPER EXAM
NU PGET

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?