13th October 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

What all entrance tests I need to clear for Masters and Doctors in Pharmacy from Ohio, USA?

Hello.i am a 3rd year student currently pursuing my bachelors in the field of Pharmacy from a PTU institute.i have been planning to do my Masters and Doctors from Ohio, USA.can you let me know what all entrance tests i need to give to atleast qualify for the pharmacy schools there?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do masters in industrial pharmacy or Pharm D? Opportunities of masters and Ph.d in industrial pharmacy in USA?
  2. How to study MBBA in USA? Which tests do I need to clear? Best colleges in USA and their fee structure?
  3. What are the entrance tests available for pharmacy according to the new system wherein the common entrance tests have been scraped?
  4. Tests required and Visa process for Masters in Dental surgery in USA?
  5. How many kinds of Entrance Tests are there for M-Pharmacy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which entrance test do I have to clear to get into a college in US for Ph.D Genetics course?
  7. How to study Ph.D in HR? I have passed MBA in HR and marketing
  8. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  9. Should I go for GATE or CAT coaching after passing ETC?
  10. Which are the best colleges for masters in Psychology Honors in HP or in Shimla? What is the cutoff?
  11. Will I be able to go abroad for masters studies in USA after clearing the backlogs?
  12. Details regarding entrance tests available for pharmacy students according to the renewed system? When would be the forms be available?
  13. M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?
  14. Job opportunities in USA for M.Pharmacy student? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  15. How to do Ph.D after completing masters in pharmacy in pharmaceutics?
  16. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  17. Eligibility to attend the SLET test? How to apply for it?
  18. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
23rd October 2014, 11:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all entrance tests I need to clear for Masters and Doctors in Pharmacy from Ohio, USA?

If you are planning for MS degree in Pharmacy or PhD degree in Pharmacy from Ohio, USA, you need to clear the following entrance exams.

- GRE
- TOEFL

If you are planning to take up Pharma D course or want to get a pharmacist licence then you need to take up the following entrance exams.

- NAPLEX
- FPGEE
24th October 2014, 10:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all entrance tests I need to clear for Masters and Doctors in Pharmacy from Ohio, USA?

After completion of your Degree in Pharmacy from a PCI and AICTE approved college, you can apply for admission into Masters from USA. You must have following requirements before applying for studying in USA.

1. Documents related to your academic qualification from class 10th to Graduation level.

2. Standardized Test Scores like IELTS or TOEFL. You must have a good score in any one of these tests to prove your proficiency in English because courses in USA will be offered in language.

3. Letter of recommendation from your mentor or teacher or any professional colleague who has worked or helped you during your professional or academic days.

Hence, get your degree and try to get a very good score in IELTS or TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?