2nd May 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What exams should I write to get a government job after completing Diploma in Civil?

I'm studying 3 years Diploma in Civil so I need to know that what government job can I get after it? Could anybody please tell it? If I need any experience for that job from where should I get it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  2. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  3. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?
  4. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Can I write government exams after finishing diploma course?
  6. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  7. Eligibility to write government job exams after completing diploma in 2 years instead of 3 years?
  8. Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?
  9. List of government exams i am eligible for after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering through LEET?
  10. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  11. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering from Assam University
  12. How to complete degree along with Government job after completing Civil diploma course?
  13. What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?
  14. What are the competitive exams I need to prepare for to get the government job while doing my B.E final year civil engineering?
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
  17. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
15th July 2018, 02:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exams should I write to get a government job after completing Diploma in Civil?

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment in government jobs after diploma course.

Candidates passed diploma are eligible for recruitment as Junior Engineer in PSU.

You can also apply for Loco Pilot recruitment examination.

So, you can apply for examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible for recruitment in job.
15th July 2018, 04:40 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What exams should I write to get a government job after completing Diploma in Civil?

You can apply for following jobs in government sector:

1. Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer entrance exam.

2. Railway entrance examination for Junior Engineer.

The age criteria for these exams is 18-30 years. Diploma candidates from a recognized institute can apply for above two exams.
15th July 2018, 09:32 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Diploma in Civil Engineering candidates can apply for Staff Selection Commission entrance examination for Junior Engineer.

There is no need of any experience for this job. Candidates are selected on basis of performance in entrance exam. The age criteria for exam is 18-30 years.

You can apply for exam when notification is released.
15th July 2018, 09:42 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get government jobs in PSU and Railway.

The candidate have to appear and qualify in entrance examination is conducted for the same.

The best possible option for recruitment as Assistant Loco Pilot in Indian Railway.
15th July 2018, 11:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You should write SSC or Railway exam for government jobs.

Eligibility criteria:

Diploma from a AICTE recognized institute. Final year diploma candidates can not apply.

The age criteria for exam is 18-30 years. Upper age relaxation is given to OBC and SC/ST candidate.
16th July 2018, 12:18 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The best exam for you is Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineering exam.

Eligibility criteria is:

1. Diploma from an AICTE recognized institute.

2. The age criteria is 18-30 years.

The notification for next year is yet to come for this exam.
21st July 2018, 03:42 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

The Government offers various recruitment exams to select eligible candidates in the government offices and ministries.
the graduate or diploma in civil stream can get a job in various departments. you may try these jobs after the diploma completion:
SSC,
RRRB Group D
RRB Assistant loco pilot
Junior Engineer post in various government departments
Job in PSUs etc.
There is different eligibility criteria for the various posts that you should confirm before applying for any posts.
All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?