30th September 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the expected salary after doing computer networks in M.Tech?

wt can b the expected salary after doing computer networks in m.tech

6th January 2012, 01:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the expected salary after doing computer networks in M.Tech?

Salary depends upon few factors like your job profile or the organisation you are working for. As a M.Tech in computer networks there are plenty of jobs on offer in the private sector. You can expect to earn a minimum salary of Rs. 25000 to Rs. 50000 per month if you are a fresher depending upon the company you work for and the job profile. With M.Tech degree and working experience you can earn anything between Rs.35000 to Rs.100000 or even more. Salary is subject to the skill and knowledge required for the particular job.
3rd March 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the expected salary after doing computer networks in M.Tech?

is there any difference between m tech and b tech in terms of job and salary ?
i have heard that m tech helps only in lecturing related jobs , is it so ?
what is the scope for m tech in cnis ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?