2nd September 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for B.Tech Civil with Hostel Fee?

i want to know the fee for Btech civil with hostel. The fee structure i want to know as yearwise.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  2. What is the fees structure of Civil Engineering? How much time is required to complete the course?
  3. Fee structure including hostel fee per annum of B.Tech in KIIT? Any chance for mechanical, electrical or civil?
  4. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  5. Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?
  6. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  9. What's the B.ed course fee ? What's the Hostel fee?
  10. What's the course fee for BA in English? How may I get information about Hostel fee
  11. Complete fee structure inclusive of hostel and mess for B.Tech CSE in KIIT? Is counselling fee refundable? How much loan will bank provide?
  12. B.Tech and Hostel fee per year in SVU university Tirupathi?
  13. KIIT Fee structure including the Hostel and Mess fee?
  14. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  15. Fee structure for 11th standard including hostel fee?
  16. What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee? -- [New]
  17. Fee structure of MIT Pune B.Tech course including Hostel Fee, Education Fee and other fee?
  18. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
19th September 2013, 06:16 PM
dj92
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee for B.Tech Civil with Hostel Fee?

Hi friend.

Your question may vary according to many colleges. Let me tell you "WHY".

-The fee structure in each colleges are not same.
-It depends upon the college that how much money it is utilising for its development.
-It varies due to also the conditions around the college, the atmosphere,the demand for the college.
-The prestige value of the college and the class of the college also a big factor for fee structure.

So fee structure in colleges may have 10,000 to 15,000 differences.

General fee structure of the colleges are around 90,000(two semesters) in which 60% is included as tuition fee and rest is for college developments and placement training and on-campus fees.

The hostel fees depends upon the type of room you want like single bed, double bed, triple bed.
So hostel fees generally around 40,000.

Gudluck
6th May 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee for B.Tech Civil with Hostel Fee?

total fees structure of b.tsc including hostel and tution fees for mechanical engeneering in srm university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?