27th June 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee requirement of BFAX from distance course?

what is the fee requirments of bfax from distance course ?..please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  3. How to join in B.Com course through distance after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  4. How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?
  5. Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Institute?
  6. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  7. Information about B.E admission procedure? What is the fee requirement for SC candidates?
  8. Colleges offering diploma in Labour Law through distance learning? Fee structure, job placement and admission details for the same?
  9. Fee structure for MCA course in Distance Learning?
  10. Last date for payment of 2nd installment with late fee at Kurukshetra University?
  11. What is the fee per semester of M.Tech programme(Distance Education)?
  12. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  13. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence? -- [New]
  14. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  15. Fee of MBA from symbiosis distance learning?
  16. Is CS a good career option? Is there any good score as a CS? I have just completed 12th in commerce
  17. What is the minimum requirement for MS in computer science with fee structure and scholarship
  18. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
29th October 2012, 07:41 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee requirement of BFAX from distance course?

Hello,
Well I have not heard about the course that you have mentioned. So it is not possible for me to predict which domain this course is covering, But one thing is sure and that I can definitely tell you that you will not have to pay much for any course in distance mode. In distance mode mostly the courses cost much low than regular mode, The graduation courses cost much low in distance mode, as low as Rs.10,000, Whereas the regular mode will cost you around lakhs of money. So your course also will cost around a maximum of Rs.10,000-Rs.30,000. So go ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?