30th December 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for MCA course? Which college is the best?

i know about master of computer application degree.what is fees of this and which college is best for me. i want to do job after my study

11th April 2012, 03:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MCA course? Which college is the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i know about master of computer application degree.what is fees of this and which college is best for me. i want to do job after my study

There are various Universities and Institutes, which offers Master of Computer Applications [MCA] program. Following are the list of some of the best Institutes in the country :

VIT University, Vellore

Candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. One must have studied either Computer Science or Information Technology or Mathematics or Statistics or Business Mathematics in the under graduate level.

The fee structure are as follows:

Tuition Fee - Rs. 1,00,000 [per annum]
Admission Fee - Rs. 5,000 [one time]
Special Fees - Rs. 13,500
Caution Deposit - Rs. 2,000 [One time payment, Refundable]

BIT, Mesra
Jawaharlal Nehru Univ(JNU),Delhi
NIT
University of Delhi
University of Pune.

For further detail one may refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?