3rd September 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees for GATE exam? I have studied B.Tech 3rd year

i studied b.tech third year i want to write the gate exam so i want to know about the fees for gate exam coaching

9th September 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees for GATE exam? I have studied B.Tech 3rd year

World is going online then why not coaching. Preparation for GATE online got easier with http://www.wiziq.com/course/19502-gate-2014-ies-2013-engineering-mathematics-crash-course. Being a GATE aspirant myself,i was looking for the best coaching for Gate exam so i found the above mentioned link of great help and i have to admit it was above my expectation's .surely must for every GATE aspirant.
13th September 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

how much amount of fees in gate exam .i have studied in 4th year civil department.please reply
13th September 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for gate exam.i studied BE civil department.so i want to know about exam fees
14th September 2013, 01:30 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend...........

GATE stands for Graduation Aptitude Test for Engineering.

The GATE fee structure in Ace institute is

35,000 per coaching

and GATE exm fee is RS.750 per girls

and male candiates RS.1500

Preparation for GATE exam:

GATE is considered as one of the toughest entrance exams of the country. To excel in the exam, you need to prepare will and your basics of engineering should be very clear. You will be asked many questions on basic concepts of engineering and innovations.

To get high percentile in GATE exam one has to prepare thoroughly by understanding the basic concepts of GATE exam. The Syllabus of the exam will remain same.

**Students spend months to prepare for the exam.GATE is one such exam which tests you on your fundamentals.

**Read different and Unique study material.It is really important while preparing for exam you read books written by various authors on various topics.The study of the books should be unique.

**It is really important to solve the tricky questions.Only Discuss quality questions. Rather than solving simple questions and wasting your time, it is better that you spend more time on solving concept based questions.

Solve previous year's Papers. It is for understand the pattern of the exam and get familiar with it,aspirants should solve the previous years's papers of GATE exam.

**Solve Mock Test Papers. you should solve as many papers as you can. Solve mock papers to understand the basic concepts and make you aware about what type of questions will be asked in the exam so try to solve as much papers as you can.

All the best.............
15th September 2013, 02:57 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

GATE stands for Graduate aptitude test in engineering.GATE is conducted by any of the IIT'S in every year.Usually it is conducted in the month of February.So you can apply for this during september-December.The fee's to apply for GATE exam is as follow.
---Male Candidates (General/OBC) Rs 1500
---Women Candidates of any category Rs 750
---Other Candidates (General/OBC) Rs 1500
---SC / ST / PwD* Category Candidates Rs 750

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Luck
30th September 2013, 06:10 PM
ranjan kumar bhakat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i studied b.tech third year i want to write the gate exam so i want to know about the fees for gate exam coaching
GE/OBC student pay 1510 rs
or SC/ST and girls are pay 710 rs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?