3rd July 2012, 06:36 PM
gopidon

What is the future scope of ECE? I have scored 650 marks in 12th

I am finished 12th studies and now i am playing game with my friends so i want to join college now please tell scope for ece.i scored 650 marks in 12th tell the course for me.please give job sir in your home

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure to take up courses after 12th if I have scored 650 marks in 12th?
  2. Which B.Sc course in DU I should opt for that has best scope in future? I have scored 92% marks in 12th?
  3. Is there any scope in ECE branch? Companies offering a job for ECE students?
  4. Which college can I get for ECE and EEE course? What is the cutoff of the course? Future scope for doing the course?
  5. Is there any scope in counseling after scoring 167 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Am I eligible for Jobs having scored 62% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 72% in ECE but scored 51% in PCM?
  7. Am I eligible for M.A in Psychology after graduating in B.Tech ECE from JNTUK? What is the future scope?
  8. Difference between CSE and ECE? Which one has a better scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which field has greater scope in future after passing 12th with commerce as main subject
  10. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE?
  11. What can I do with Biotechnology after 12th which has a good scope in future? From where I can do the course?
  12. Which field has greater scope in future? I have passed 12th with commerce as main subject
  13. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)? -- [New]
  14. What is the syllabus for ECE? Minimum marks required to be scored to get recruited in BHEL?
  15. What would be my rank in Kerala medical entrance exam? I have scored 650 marks in this exam. Is there any chance for me to get a merit MBBS seat in Kerala?
  16. Which career and college is suitable for me according to my 12th marks?
  17. Which engineering course has a better scope, ECE or Mechanical?
  18. Which B.Tech course should I opt between ECE and CEE? Which has a better scope in future? Is ECE a difficult course?
4th July 2012, 08:26 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the future scope of ECE? I have scored 650 marks in 12th

Dear friend,

You have a bright career after B.Tech ECE.
You can get both public and private sector companies.
You can also get job in IT field.you can find job in consumer electronics manufacturing organization,
Health care equipment manufacturing Industry,
Telecommunication Industry,
Internet technologies,
IT industries,
Mobile communication,
Power electronics,
steel,petrol and chemical industries,
Directing control and production process.

You can expect salary Rs.20,000/- to Rs.35,000/- per month depending upon your skill.
So,after completing your 12th you can join in B.Tech is better for your future.

All the best.................
18th December 2013, 04:04 PM

Default Re: What is the future scope of ECE? I have scored 650 marks in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopidon View Post
I am finished 12th studies and now i am playing game with my friends so i want to join college now please tell scope for ece.i scored 650 marks in 12th tell the course for me.please give job sir in your home
ece is the subject related to the electronics and communication there are many scope for ece due to the innovation of the mankind.there are many field related to the ece such as optical communication,wire;ass mobile communication and also vlsi technology.these field provide various job in electronics stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?