13th January 2017, 04:40 PM
Ravivarma G

What are the Government jobs available for BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering + CCNA student?

Respected Sir, I am Ravi and I have completed my BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering and I have also done CCNA. I am very interested in doing Government job in the field of Networking and Hardware so let me know about the Government jobs based on above field and please tell how to prepare for those exams? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  2. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to take up the CCNA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. List of the placement companies for ECE branch?
  5. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  6. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  7. How can I get an urgent job having done CCNA and have 1.5 years of work experience?
  8. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  9. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
  10. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  13. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  14. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [New]
  15. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  16. Which branch has better job opportunities? What is the future of ECE or CSE?
  17. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
15th January 2017, 12:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Government jobs available for BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering + CCNA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravivarma G View Post
Respected Sir, I am Ravi and I have completed my BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering and I have also done CCNA. I am very interested in doing Government job in the field of Networking and Hardware so let me know about the Government jobs based on above field and please tell how to prepare for those exams? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of B.Tech course in ECE, you are eligible for below given government sector jobs.

List of the government jobs:-

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff Selection Commission Exam

6)Indian Forest Service Exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
16th January 2017, 09:11 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the Government jobs available for BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering + CCNA student?

I am mentioning government jobs where you can apply yourself in following companies:
>> BSNL JTO Post
>> SSB, SI, ASI post
>> BARC Post
>> CDAC Pune
>> BEL
>> CRIS
>>MHRD
>> Coal India.

** In the following mentioned companies you can apply for various post like Junior Engineer, Software engineer, network engineer, consultant in technical department.
** If you want to prepare for the exams you need to register yourself with education or competition preparing institute like Mahindra or Balaji Education.
** There are various competition books of Sikhsa ,Arihant publication for the preparation of such jobs, which you can purchase and have a practice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?