15th September 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of 10th standard with 60 percent marks?

After 10th at 60%, I want government job because I don't have money to take admission in 11th so what are the jobs? Can you please guide me with the complete information as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to join Navy right after completion of 10th standard with 94.6 percent?
  3. Which all government jobs available after completion of 10th standard to apply?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for state and central government jobs after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  5. What are the government jobs we can apply for after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  6. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  7. What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of ITI and 12th standard with 64 percentage marks?
  8. Procedure to apply for private bank jobs in Agra after completion of 12th with 66 percent marks?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Arts course in KV, Ballygunge after scoring 50 percent marks in 10th standard?
  10. Guidelines to get a Central government job after B.Sc degree?
  11. Procedure to apply for mechanical engineering jobs in Railways after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for interior designing studies abroad after completion of 10th and diploma with 56 percent marks?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for jobs in software company after scoring 70 percent in BCA, 45 percent in 10th and 52 percent in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I appear for TCS or other companies placement if I have 59.6 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  16. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  17. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  18. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
15th September 2017, 08:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of 10th standard with 60 percent marks?

There are no many and better opportunities to get recruitment in government jobs on 10th std educational qualification.

Some of the available options in different state SSC recruitment examination. So, visit state official website or local newspaper for recruitment in different sectors.

But from my opinion you should continue your studies in government schools ( if you have no money ) because after 12th std and bachelor degree there are many government job opportunities.

If you want money for your study you can give tuition to children or work part time.
15th September 2017, 08:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of 10th standard with 60 percent marks?

After passing 10th standard with 60% marks, you cannot get government jobs ultimately.

For getting government job, you need to apply for exams like:
  • RRB exams of railways
  • SSC exams of 10th level

In case, if you are doing 10+2, then you can apply for exams like:
  • NDA Exam
  • SSC 10+2 exam
  • TES 10+2 exam

After graduation, you can apply for exams like:
  • SSC CGL Exam
  • CDS Exam
  • Civil Services Exam
  • AFCAT Exam
  • IBPS Exam
15th September 2017, 09:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Look after completing 10th you will get very less number of jobs and it will be of 3rd grade or 4rth grade.
According to me you should complete Intermediate to get a few numbers of jobs. Now vacancies are available on graduation level.

But here are some of the jobs on the basis of Intermediate are as follows:-
SSC
MTS
Railways
Army
Navy
Air Force
15th September 2017, 09:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Government jobs for 10th pass students:-

Railway jobs

Police Force

SSC

Postal jobs

Data entry post

Army job

Defence Force

Constable jobs

Security jobs etc.
16th September 2017, 10:34 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 10th at 60%, I want government job because I don't have money to take admission in 11th so what are the jobs? Can you please guide me with the complete information as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

It is better for you to go for job after 10+2, but If you want to go for government job after completing Xth, then you can apply for following job options:-

Job Options after Xth:-

>> Radio operator in police services.

>> Storekeeper.

>> Peon.

>> Safaiwala.

>> Constable (Tailor, Gardner).

>> Canteen attendant in various government organizations.

>> Librarian assistant in government school colleges.

>> Care taker.

:- So these are the major job options available for you after Xth from government recognized board.
16th September 2017, 04:43 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

After completion of matriculation you can apply for group 4 exams which is conducted by UPSC or state PSC. You can apply for these exam on the official website of UPSC and State PSC. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?