26th April 2010, 09:35 PM
winee

What I have to do to get selected in a good company? I am MCA student

i am MCA(4th sem) student (gyan ganga college of technology jabalpur).
what i have to do to get selected in a good company?
what should i must have?

Related Questions:
  1. Completed MCA with 63% but have lower percentile in graduation with 49.8% : Will I get selected in a good company?
  2. List of companies providing training to MCA students?
  3. Is there any disadvantage of leaving the company? I am working in company but want to pursue my M.Tech from IIT
  4. Software jobs for Mechanical Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to complete my project in any software company? I am a student of MCA 5th semester student
  6. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  7. How can I get a job in good company? I an in first year of MCA
  8. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  9. In which IT Company i can do internship being a MCA student?
  10. Can I get high salary after completion of BCA course? Starting salary that I can get after completion of this course?
  11. List of Multinational Companies which offers job to MCA student
  12. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
  13. How to get selected in a good software company after scoring 76% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 62% in computer engineering
  14. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course? -- [New]
  15. How to find internship in a MNC company?
  16. Information about summer training company in Gurgaon? I am a student of MCA 4th Semester
  17. When should I apply for training while studying MCA in 3rd year? Is it good to do training in any company?
  18. Should I look for other companies if selected in Accenture being a MBA student?
17th October 2012, 07:38 PM
koti7575

Default Re: What I have to do to get selected in a good company? I am MCA student

You shoud do a challenging project, & then at the time of interview, u turn interviewer towords ur project, & tuch with new technology & all, prepare a neat resume with what u have, & get over the interview with confidently!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?