23rd April 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in India?

sir

may i know job opperturnity in india ...could u please tell me what are they

Related Questions:
  1. Does Vector India provide job opportunities in Embedded Stream? Which are the institutes like Vector India in Hyderabad
  2. Job opportunities for Architecture Diploma student in India?
  3. Will there be any good job opportunities in India after completing first year integrated MSc Biotechnology?
  4. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  5. What is meant by Geo Informatics? Job opportunities in India?
  6. Off campus placement options for B.E. graduates from Anna University?
  7. Which are the top engineering colleges in South India? What is the criteria and job opportunities?
  8. Colleges in India and Abroad offering Ship Building course? Job opportunities after this course?
  9. List of companies offering campus placement for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. What is the scope in BME? What are the job opportunities?
  11. What is the scope after MSc in molecular biology and molecular biology?
  12. What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(Astrophysics) candidate in India?
  13. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  14. Which are the best job opportunities available in Biotechnology field in India/Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the job opportunities for girls in Metallurgy in India
  16. Career opportunities in Automobile Sector for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in India? -- [New]
  17. What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?
  18. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
20th June 2012, 07:29 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in India?

first you tell about that in which field you want the job.

jobs are in many fields but how i know that in which field you want the job.

please specify the stream of field in which you want the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?