17th May 2010, 01:18 PM
sagarsingh150

What is minimum marks required in nda maths paper to get through written exam?

i m geting 230 in gk and 74 in maths after negative marking can i get through nda written exam?

18th May 2010, 02:09 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is minimum marks required in nda maths paper to get through written exam?

As far as i know minimum 270 -300 marks are required out of 900 to get through the NDA exam

but the final selection depends upon the merit list.
22nd May 2010, 12:01 AM
sg3125
Banned

Default Re: What is minimum marks required in nda maths paper to get through written exam?

Its nothing unusual in the pretext of nda paper,which takes score at near 65% of the total score of maths paper. Also according to various reservation,marks differ. So ,Best of luck.
30th May 2010, 07:15 AM
drdo99
Banned

Hello friend,
Each of the above mentioned test papers is of duration of 3 hours. The students are given the freedom to sit for either one or two papers provided the timing of the two does not clash so it is subject to the restrictions imposed by the schedule of the test.
the marks score is never declared out
8th June 2010, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 156marks in aieee but in 12th class my percentage is 55, so please tell me that i am suitable 4 aieee college or not
16th June 2010, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

plz get me some tips how to enroll for nda after class 10th? i have commerce side
14th July 2010, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i expect my marks in nda 1 2010 b/w 300-400 can i get ssb interview call letter?
plz reply me to my email address :[email protected]
25th July 2010, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum marks percentage requires in every individual subject in class 12to sit in enterance exam of NDA
2nd August 2010, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

how much marks required to qualify nda exam
17th August 2010, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How many marks r required to pass nda entrance exam
18th August 2010, 03:11 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

It is very difficult to predict whether you will be selected or not in the written exam...

Because it varies year to year....

Do no worry if you will get selected then you will be called for the interview section..All the best,..
22nd August 2010, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

FOR NDA
guys v hav 120 ques........n 4 clearin it v jst need 2 answer 60 questions correct
den u ll surely clear it..........:)
23rd August 2010, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have given my NDA II exam yesterday i.e. on 22 august .. and sir i dont think i did well in maths but i could do G.k . paper to a gud extent so is their a chance of me being selected .. please tell me sir... this is causing a lot of tension sir...
24th August 2010, 09:14 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

you may be selected.

you can't draw a conclusion with only your marks.

actually cut off marks are decided on the basis of marks obtained by the students and number of vacant seats.

you have to wait till the result is out.

all the best.
25th August 2010, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

sir m gettin only 74 marks in mathematics and 174 marks in gk so can u plz tl me dat wether i would b selected or not.......
26th August 2010, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am getting 110 marks in maths and 200 marks in general ability in nda 2 which was on aug 22 -2010. Can i can clear this exam.
27th August 2010, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 220 in maths and 452 in g.ability can i clear
27th August 2010, 03:04 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: What is minimum marks required in nda maths paper to get through written exam?

dear friend
u can follows various type pf news papers,various type of magazine&u must get the news about nda.
good luck.
27th August 2010, 03:14 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: What is minimum marks required in nda maths paper to get through written exam?

dear friend
u must take newspaper&magazines.there u will get ur solution.
good luck.
27th August 2010, 08:28 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarsingh150 View Post
i m geting 230 in gk and 74 in maths after negative marking can i get through nda written exam?
it may or may not be possible to get college from this it depend up on the merit list best of luck
27th August 2010, 10:56 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
the cutoff marks for NDA written paper are not fixed.they vary according to the question paper and the type of competition among the students.its because its a competitive exam.so I am sorry that i cannot tell the cutoff for maths in NDA exam.
Wish You All The Best!!!
28th August 2010, 12:00 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much marks required to qualify nda exam
for nda you should got 50% in each subject there cutt off may also go high so you should be able to beat this
best of luck dear.
28th August 2010, 06:29 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

you have to score 300 marks in maths for the qualify nda exam.
good luck
28th August 2010, 09:27 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends,

that will depends upon the cutoff marks of the mathematics and that varies evry year.

and cutoff marks depends upon the average marks obtained by the students and the

number of the students paricipating in the exams.

so do not think about all these,only give your best.
30th August 2010, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

sir kindly inform me what are the possible cut off in math
6th September 2010, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I AM A CLASS 10 STUDENT AND WANT TO JOIN INDIAN ARMY I AM LITTLE SCARED OF MATHS IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET THROUGH THE NDA EXAM SO THAT I COULD OPT FOR ARMY AFTER THE CLEARANCE OF PAPER PLEASE HELP
I WANT TO SERVE MY COUNTRY BY JOINING INDIAN ARMY
I AM 16 1/2 YEARS OLD. MY BIRTH DATE IS 2/DECEMBER/1994
PLEASE HELP
NAVEEN SHARMA
INDIAN
8th September 2010, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir m gettin only 74 marks in mathematics and 174 marks in gk so can u plz tl me dat wether i would b selected or not.......
I got 57 marks in Maths and297 in GAT, but didnot get a call for SSB.
13th September 2010, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i have not selected nda written exam i wanto see my written paper
19th October 2010, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

how can we see our marksheets
31st October 2010, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

how many members wrote nda -2 exam in 2010
11th November 2010, 12:32 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear friend
UPSC conducts NDA examination twice in a year. For this examination commission remains in search young, energetic, enthusiastic, genius and mentally as well physically fit applicants.minimum cut off marks to qualify is depends upon vacancies and commissions decision. After the declaration of result one can easily know about cut off and number of applicants, so hope for the best
For more info visit
www.upsc.nic.in
best of luck
13th November 2010, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i am akash and i am in class 10 i will give NDA test after 12 class how much marks is required to give NDA test
15th November 2010, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE MY RESULT OF NDA 2
16th November 2010, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

how much marks we should get in nda out of 900.
19th November 2010, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

am ido nda after tenth
17th December 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

CAN YOU TELL ME THE NO. OF VACANCIES FOR NDA 125TH COURSE?
16th January 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

how many marks (minimum) are required to qualify in NDA ??? plz reply it here or my e-mail i.e [email protected]
17th April 2011, 02:51 AM
vaibhavkgavali

actually no one can predict the cutoff t changes every yr according to the merit of that year
28th April 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum marks required in jk bank reasoning paper to get through exam?
28th April 2011, 11:46 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Because it varies year to year....

Do no worry if you will get selected then you will be called for the interview section
29th April 2011, 10:13 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

the cutoff marks for NDA written paper are not fixed.they vary according to the question paper and the type of competition among the students.its because its a competitive exam.so I am sorry that i cannot tell the cutoff for maths in NDA exam
1st May 2011, 07:56 PM
Subhendu92

i m geting and 121 and 430 in gk in maths after negative marking can i qualify for NDA written exam?
7th May 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum marks required in nda 12th pcm & english paper to get through written exam
8th May 2011, 12:06 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

The cut off varies each year, but if you can score above 60%, you selction is sure.
16th May 2011, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

my brother,s age is 18 years,and his percentage is below 50%in pcm can he give the nda exam?
30th June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff of nda paper
23rd August 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i am getting 142 in mathematics and 128 in general ability in nda2 2011.. am i eligible to clear the written nda exam??? sir plzz tel
23rd August 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

sir im getting 102 in maths n 335 in general ability in nda 2 2011.....am i eligible to clear da exam?????
LV42DAY
24th August 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

SIR , i am scoring 180( ) in MATHS and probably 300( )in GAT in NDA-2 2011 ,,,,, what are my chances for selection........
please reply me asap on [email protected]....... this is causing me alot of tension
25th August 2011, 12:37 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

that will depends upon the cutoff marks of the mathematics and that varies evry year.

and cutoff marks depends upon the average marks obtained by the students and the

number of the students paricipating in the exams.

so do not think about all these,only give your best.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?