31st October 2014, 10:07 PM
RM10

What is the next MSc admission date in Wildlife Science of WII

I want to know the next m.sc admission date in woildlife science of wii

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  2. How to do MSc wildlife science and conservation?
  3. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. How to get admission in MSc forestry and wildlife science in dehradun college? What is the difference?
  5. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
  6. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun
  9. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Date of publish of admission notice for MSc admission for this year? Minimum percentage required for it?
  11. Names of the colleges of Wild Life research in Odisha?
  12. Any courses in 11th to become a Wild Life Photographer?
  13. Can I do MSc Wildlife after my BSc in Biotechnology after completing Bsc Biotechnology
  14. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
  15. Syllabus and sample papers for WII NET examination?
  16. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  18. Which are the courses available in India and particularly in Maharastra after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission? Which type of jobs are available after doing the course?
15th March 2018, 07:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next MSc admission date in Wildlife Science of WII

** WII stands for Wildlife Institute of India.

** M.Sc. Wildlife Sciences or Master of Science in Wildlife Sciences is a postgraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** Candidate must have passed bachelor degree with at least 60% from a recognized university.

** The tentative next MSc admission date in Wildlife Science of WII is in the month of July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?