26th January 2013, 06:31 PM
sundari4545

What is the pattern of distance education MBA entrance?

pattern of distance education MBA entrance model question paper

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  2. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  3. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for ICET entrance exam for MBA? I have done degree through distance education
  5. If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?
  6. Is rank card necessary to do MBA through distance? How to get the rank card? Any last date to get seat in MBA distance education?
  7. Will it be a good option to choose PTU for MBA distance education? Is it accepted by industries? Which one to choose between regular and distance education?
  8. List of the colleges that provide distance education for law course after MBA? -- [New]
  9. Fee structure for ME in CSE in Anna University?
  10. Best distance universities where I can do MBA through distance education
  11. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  12. Details of doing MBA through distance education?
  13. Doing Distance Education from MS University Tamilnadu : Am I eligible for IAS entrance exam? Can I do Regular MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  15. Which company job is offered for distance MBA? Colleges offering distance MBA?
  16. How to join MBA course through distance education?
  17. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  18. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
26th September 2014, 06:28 PM
Gopi_verma1

Default Re: What is the pattern of distance education MBA entrance?

IMT Gaziabad is most popular Distance learning institute. This institute i little tough but very much good university among distance learning programe.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?