6th September 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU?

I have to take admission in IGNOU. so what is procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  2. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  3. Admission procedure and scope of studying BCA in IGNOU?
  4. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  5. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  7. What is the admission procedure for IGNOU MBA entrance exam?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  9. Procedure to take admission in IGNOU?
  10. How to take admission in B.Ed? Procedure to get admission in B.Ed from IGNOU
  11. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for distance MA in English from IGNOU?
  14. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  15. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  16. How to get admission in IGNOU? What is the procedure?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IGNOU for masters in tourism? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
1st October 2011, 08:32 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have to take admission in IGNOU. so what is procedure of admission?
Admissions in to IGNOU(Indra Gandhi National Open University)
This is one of the prestigious Open University in our country. This University various programs of Various streams Let me clearly explain about them.

This University offers admissions to Doctoral,M.Phil,Masters,Bachelors,Diplomas,PG Diplomas,PG Certifications etc.,

As you have not mentioned which course you want to get enrolled I can't help you clearly but I can get you an Idea about these programs.

To apply for any of the top mentioned program one has to collect the common prospectus from the registrar IGNOU by paying a sum of Rs.150 throug a DD taken in the favor of IGNOU

if not the above.
you can also obtain the electronic version of the prospectus at IGNOU

with the website of ignou.ac.in

the application can be downladed there and you can apply online . money has to be sent through DD only.

This is all about your query regarding admissions in IGNOU.

Regards
1st October 2011, 09:01 PM
subham7772

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU?

Procedure for admissions in IGNOU(Indra Gandhi National Open University):-

The University one of the Popular and good University of our country.

And its offers many Course i.e. Bachelors, Masters, Diplomas, PG Diplomas, Pg Certifications Doctoral, Etc.

For apply one of the course, you should buy a prospectus from the IGNOU by paying a sum of RS. 150 through a Demand Draft taken in favor of IGNOU.

And You may download the application by applying online.

For more details visits :- www.ignou.ac.in

Thank you
1st October 2011, 10:31 PM
Aninkanti

It is a simple mathod Friend.

For admission in IGNOU at first you have to collect the common prospectus from any one branch of IGNOU.
Otherwise you may download from online.

Web:-www.ignou.ac.in

Afterthat you have to choose which course will be better for you ,From % of marks requirred and also course fees.

And observe minutely the requirred eligibility for that course.

If you are qualified the requirred eligibility then you may apply for that course.

Procedure to apply:

*You have to cut a Demand Draft (DD) on requirred course fees in favour of IGNOU payable at new Delhi.

Or, you may do Online Registration.

Best of luckl!
17th May 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What will be the dates for entranced exam for B.ed? How to get the information and syllabus? Online exam facility available or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?