24th June 2015, 11:54 AM
naik.priyanka35

What is the procedure to apply for internship after doing 3rd year in electronics engineering

I am student of 3rd year electronics engineering. Please advise the procedure to apply for internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  2. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  3. How to do internship after doing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  4. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata/Howrah for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  8. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Google for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  14. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  18. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd July 2015, 08:19 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for internship after doing 3rd year in electronics engineering

Yes you can definitely get an internship in the third year of engineering. HAL is a very good place where you will get to learn many real world concepts and enhance your knowledge. Since there is no online provision of applying for internship in HAL, so you need to apply offline by visiting the concerned branch personally.

You need to approach the HR department and talk to the HR manager or the officer-in-charge to get the details of the internship provision and act as per the instruction of the authority. It will be easier if you can get recommendation from any senior level employees of HAL while applying for internship to get higher preference apart from maintaining a good academic profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?