8th January 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for Kerala engineering entrance exam?

sir
iam a delhi student but i want to give kerala engineering entrance exam
is there any procedure to apply

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  2. Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?
  3. Minimum marks required to qualify for entrance exam of Kerala engineering entrance?
  4. Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?
  6. How can I get a college through Kerala Engineering entrance exam with low fees? My rank is 14750
  7. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  8. How can I apply for B.Pharm in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  9. Will there be any Entrance Exam in Kerala to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10+2?
  10. Last date to apply fro SET exam under Kerala Government? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  11. How to write SI exam in Kerala? What is the procedure?
  12. Last date to apply for SET Exam under Kerala Government? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  13. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  14. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  15. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  16. When will be Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 13240 rank in Kerala Medical Entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2017, 08:37 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Kerala engineering entrance exam?

Indian is union of states and students from one state can apply for other state engineering examination. Delhi is a Union Territory and students from Delhi NCT can apply for engineering entrance examination of Kerala called KEAM.

The application for KEAM is online and you can apply online at its official website when notification is out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?