25th July 2013, 02:36 PM
kat1234

What is the procedure to apply for lecturer job in PU?

hi...i have completed BE(cse) with 71% agregate ...i m ineterested in teaching profession that too in cse domain itself...can i get any lecturer jobs in pu or engineering clgs without applying for M.tech??? if so..wat is the procedure??

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for lecturer job in PU?
  4. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  7. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  8. Which entrance test should I attend if I am looking for a lecturer job at government or aided colleges? What is the procedure to get the lecturer job?
  9. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  10. Can I apply for TRB Exam for Lecturer Job in Polytechnic college having completed B.Tech in IT? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  11. Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?
  12. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  13. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  16. How can I get lecturer job after qualifying NET exam
  17. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  18. Is M.Tech(IT) degree from KSOU a valid degree? How can I apply for lecturer job with this degree?
15th August 2015, 08:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for lecturer job in PU?

See as per the latest circular of All India council for technical education, a bachelor of engineering or technology fresher can teach as pro term lecturer in private engineering colleges. So, you can give interview in private engineering colleges in Punjab university.

Procedure is simple, you just need to visit the college and give interview for becoming lecture in your desired discipline.

However, you must do master of technology for higher salary and to become Assistant Professor in engineering college. After M.Tech, you can also apply for the National Eligibility test for becoming lecturer in government colleges.
30th October 2020, 09:36 AM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for lecturer job in PU?

Eligibility conditions are bachelors degree with 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or 11+2+2 pattern, or with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern (b) having studied atleast two subjects at the bachelors degree level, to be later taken as school + teaching subject. If you complete this conditions then you are became lecturer in pune university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?