15th June 2012, 06:30 PM
nidheeshgeorge

What is the procedure to become a drug inspector? I have completed B.Pharm

right now i comepleted b pharm ,,i want to become a drug inspector,,,can u forward the procedure for it???????

27th February 2013, 10:19 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a drug inspector? I have completed B.Pharm

Hi,

SSC conducts recruitment for the post of Drug Inspector / Assistant drug Inspector.

Eligibility for Drug Inspector-

Degree in Pharmacy or medicine in clinical pharmacology or microbiologist or equivalent from a recognized board.

Age should be between 18 - 30 years.

Exam Pattern-

There are two papers in this exam, having objective type questions -

General studies and mental ability

One Subject

thank you............................
17th May 2015, 05:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a drug inspector? I have completed B.Pharm

The eligibility criteria required to apply for drug inspector exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should have degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a recognized university.

-The candidate should have experience in the manufacturing field of atleast 18 months.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post is from 21 years to 35 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for the reserved category candidates.

-The selection procedure for the post consists of

Written test

Physical test

Viva-Voce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?