2nd November 2015, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc Agriculture or B.Tech Agriculture course? Which is the best course to do?

What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc Agriculture or B.Tech Agriculture course? Which is the best course to do? Can someone please guide me on the same. Please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  4. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  5. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  6. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  7. Which course can I select between BSc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture?
  8. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  9. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
  11. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  12. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  13. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  14. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  15. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  16. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  17. What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc Agriculture or B.Tech Agriculture course? Which is the best course to do? -- [New]
  18. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
30th July 2016, 05:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc Agriculture or B.Tech Agriculture course? Which is the best course to do?

First thing I would like to make you clear that both B.Sc with Agriculture and B.tech with Agricultural engineering are good course with bright scope in agriculture based country like India but B.tech with Agriculture Engineering can be considered to be best among the two as it is a professional and technical degree course.

Also to take admission in B.tech with Agriculture engineering in government agriculture college you need to qualify AIEEA-UG ( All India Entrance examination for admission in undergraduate course ) held by ICAR once every year and the minimum qualification required for appearing in the same are as following :-

i) You must have the citizenship of India with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years till the 31st December of that year in which you will get admitted in the first year of your undergraduate degree course. Further there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

ii) You must have completed your Class 12th with PCM group with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board. Students going to appear in their board examinations are also eligible.

For further queries regarding AIEEA-UG you can log on to the official link of ICAR i.e; www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?