20th December 2012, 06:46 PM
MSR.vyshu

What is the procedure to be followed to get internship in good companies

what is procedure i haveto follow to get internship in good companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  4. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  5. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  6. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure to be followed to get internship in good companies
  8. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  9. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  11. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  12. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  13. How to get internship offers from IT companies? Procedure to apply for internships?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship while in 2nd semester of ECE?
  16. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  17. Procedure to get summer internship in IT companies?
  18. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
28th September 2015, 08:18 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to be followed to get internship in good companies

PROCEDURE TO GET INTERNSHIP IN GOOD COMPANY

** To apply for summer training in the any company, you have to contact the HR team of that company.

** First you have to choose the company in which you want to do internship.

** Then you have to make the non objection certificate from your institute.

** After this you can apply to your desired company with that certificate.

** Also you can do is to ask your college placement team to help you with the contact details of few companies at which you want to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?